12 Nov 2013

XMAS CAME EARLY


Damn, damn, damn, DAMNIT, GIVENCHY. Dat shoe game just too damn STRONG. We walked into the newly opened Sneakerboy a while ago and immediately spotted this dime of a high top. Of course, I didn't know it was friggin' Givenchy and costed more than I was worth as a human being. So naturally, I did the next best thing. What I mean of course was to get my eager little fingers up in it, making sure I got to evenly distribute my organic secretions all over that shoe.



It felt wonderful.

In other news, I've been on break for about a good 3 weeks now and I'm still feeling a little funny and don't know what to do with myself. So far, I've done the wardrobe inventory thing, spring cleaning, dvd marathon and the reacquaintance with the neglected console. Speaking of which, I've been playing Tekken 5/Canis Canem Edit exclusively for the past 2 weeks, and may I just ask, am I actually up against real people in the arcade mode? Does anyone even play with a Playstation 2 anymore? I swear it, getting an education has fucking adverse effects on a person - children, you've been warned. This is my LIFE here... Maybe I should crack open that 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.

I'm probably going about this the wrong way (see: being institutionalised for too long/adverse effects), I probably just need to loosen up the draw strings and things will be peachy. In any case, what I really want to do during this break is THIS. And not just the half-coherent musings, but drawings! And gifs! And photos! We've recently spruced up the interface some, so now all it needs is be injected with CONTENT (see: aforementioned exclamations).

I would say more but American Horror Story Coven just finished downloading.
Keep fightin' the good fight.